martes, 24 de julio de 2012

MY EXPERIENCE USING TECHNOLOGY


  • Without a doubt, using technology has been very productive because I could improve my English language learning.
ADVANTAGES OF USING TECHNOLOGY
One of the advantages of using technology is that technological resources allowed me to learn English quickly because it gave me the chance to spend extra time on the areas where I need more help. Using some web pages like IPADIO and BLOGSPOT has been very beneficial.


One example of this is the use of IPADIO. This web page allowed me to develop my speaking ability. As you can see, this is a universal medium, so I could listen to many interesting podcasts on my computer, too. I was able to choose what I wanted to hear and I could easily subscribe to podcasts to receive new files by downloading them to my computer.
Furthermore, podcasts are relatively easy to produce. To get started all I needed was a microphone, a computer and a few ideas.
On the other hand, the use of blogs allowed me to improve my writing ability. I was able to create many interesting blogs and I could share important information with my classmates, too. Therefore, I received some comments after the publication of my article.
CONCLUSION
To conclude, it is important to mention that using technology with the purpose of learning English easily has more advantages than disadvantages. This month, our teacher used an interesting method in order to give the students a good teaching. I hope, I will continue using this kind of technology next month.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario